Senior Manager Cabin Services Training
About the role
As the Senior Manager of Cabin Services Training, you will manage, develop, and facilitate comprehensive Cabin Crew training strategies to support corporate goals and manage resources in terms of time, product, and people in order to deliver world-class training programs for a multicultural workforce.
You will lead the Cabin Services Training team to ensure operational efficiency and continuous improvement in training materials, documentation, and equipment while aligning all learning and development initiatives with national and international regulations and standards, as well as best training practices. You will analyze the overall learning and development strategy in order to translate this into an effective human resource development plan. You will liaise with all relevant departments to ensure that appropriate training needs/requirements are highlighted, relevant documentation, policies, and procedures are implemented, and lead the development of appropriate learning solutions including alternatives to traditional classroom training.
You will prepare budgets and business cases, monitor annual costs associated with the training unit, and propose cost-effective methods and solutions.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. There are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make here. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, the impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
To be successful in this role,
- You will need a university degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Adult Education, or a related field and 10 years of job-related experience or a High School / Vocational / relevant Diploma certificate and 12 years of job-related experience
- You will preferably have 5 - 7 years of senior management experience leading a large multi-cultural training / Human Resource Development department in an airline or service-related industry.
- You will have an awareness of Professional programs in Strategic Sales, Airline Marketing, Revenue Management, Reservations Systems, and In-flight service.
- You will have a broad knowledge of adult learning principles, curriculum design best practices, and learning methodologies.
- You will possess excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate a team towards outstanding results, and the ability to work effectively with diverse clients at all levels in a large, complex organization.
- Strong business acumen to translate requirements into practical, scalable solutions is required.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records, and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. It is a story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Qatar Airways was awarded Skytrax Airline of the Year an unprecedented 7 times - 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2022.
In 2023, Qatar Airways was awarded ‘World’s Best Business Class’ for the 10th time, the ‘World’s Best Business Class Seat’, ‘World’s Best Business Class Lounge’, ‘World’s Best Business Class Lounge Dining’ and ‘Best Airline in the Middle East’.
Hamad International Airport, our Doha hub, was named Skytrax’s ‘World’s Best Airport’ in 2021 and 2022. In 2023, Hamad International Airport was ranked 2nd best airport in the world and received the ‘Best Airport in the Middle East’ accolade for the 9th consecutive time, in addition to ‘World’s Best Airport Shopping’.
How to apply
Please note this is a permanent position based in Doha, Qatar. If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
- Job Description
- Job Description
- Doha, Qatar
- Date Posted
- 12 years experience